Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Free Cupcake SVG





Cupcakes! Cupcakes! Cupcakes! Whether they are real or fake they are fun to make. Today I made paper ones but I am now tempted to make some real ones for dessert! These can be used as an embellishment for scrapbooking, a card, or any other project. I decided to use mine for my inspiration board that is totally lacking inspiration at the moment. After cutting them out with my Cricut, I used a rectangle hole punch and punched two vertical holes on each cupcake
. I threaded blue ribbon through all of them and then taped the ribbon to the back of the board. Next time I do this project I think I will add some glitter or maybe brads as sprinkles. The bottom part of the cupcakes are also lacking something. Perhaps embossing the paper first would add some texture.

If you would like to try this project you can download the SVG file here.

No comments:

Post a Comment